Sunday 5 June 2016

RHINO XI

#rhino #unihan #hanzi #asian languages 

yes I have not forgotten I said I would post about Chinese sculpture 1

Regard this as a footnote to the previous post!

I'm also experimenting with a new card format!





Note how the ideogram refers to rhinos as a browser / grazer and the top part of the character while not being the character for nose reminds one of a rhino's most dominant feature the nose horn which is what rhinoceros literally is in Greek!

I'm not earning much from Google Adsense so 

I am now on Patreon !

Why pledge on Patreon? I nearly have enough posts to do either a book of Technozi or a book on Chinese or Japanese art ... however paying for PR helps with payment on the web and sales so Patreon Pledges while I'm editing! 

You can also support this blog via 

paypal.me/JulieVaux

Thank You 

No comments:

Post a Comment